-
March 7th, 2008, 01:58 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Good morning I see you lurking up there and I just wanted to say Hi...Hi
rog
-
March 7th, 2008, 08:06 PM
#2
Inactive Member
hahaha I was only on for a second...then the phone rang...how have you been??...I've not been around too much...lots of things going on...
-
March 10th, 2008, 01:59 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Mum, It is good to see you, I also have been away from the computer for a while. I have been in a funk for a while, and someone said something on another board that hurt my feelings and I just couldn't handle it at that time. I am going to try to get back into the swing again, but it is hard right now so I have Rusty helping me out on some of the boards for a while.
Take care.
rog (always with a little r)
-
March 10th, 2008, 09:44 PM
#4
Inactive Member
there are always going to be people that have nothing better to do than hurt others feelings..I just simply refuse to acknowledge them or their remarks...let em eat worms I say...hope you are feeling better...
-
March 16th, 2008, 10:31 PM
#5
Inactive Member
So true. Some people are jerks. Unless it was me who said the hurtful thing - someone recently pointed out I'm a hurtful person. In any case, never mind what people type. Most are either drunks or sex-crazed idiots. Why, just look at this place. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 17th, 2008, 11:02 AM
#6
Inactive Member
-
March 17th, 2008, 01:54 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Raises both my hands...YUP I'm at least one of those every day and on a good day I am both!!!
-
March 17th, 2008, 02:12 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I'm not mean..just the er..other thing you said...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks